2. Cookies. PWS’ web site (this "site") may use a standard technology called a "cookie" to collect information about how you use this site. A cookie is a small data file that certain websites write to your hard drive when you visit them. A cookie can contain information such as a user ID that the web site uses to track the pages you have visited. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply yourself. A cookie cannot read data off your hard drive or read cookie files created by other sites. If you prefer not to receive cookies while browsing this site, you can set your browser to warn you before accepting cookies and refuse the cookie when your browser alerts you to its presence. You can also refuse all cookies by turning them off in your browser, although you may not be able to take full advantage of this site if you do so.
3. Use. PWS uses your personal information (i) to fulfill your requests for products and services, (ii) to personalize your experience on this site, (iii) to advise you of the latest product announcements, promotions or other information of possible interest to you, (iv) to improve the quality of our service to you and (v) to send you, or to have our business partner(s) send you, direct marketing information and survey materials. PWS will always give you the opportunity to "opt out" of receiving direct marketing information and survey materials.
4. Sharing and Disclosure. PWS may disclose your personal information to third parties when (i) PWS has your consent or (ii) PWS needs to share your information in order to provide the products or services you have requested. PWS will also disclose your personal information if required to do so by law. Except as otherwise set forth herein, PWS will not transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent.
5. Your Ability to Delete Your Account and Information. You may request deletion of your PWS account or any of your personal information held by PWS by sending an e-mail to Brenda@pwssteelbuildings.com.
6. Data Security. Your PWS account information is not kept online, except for those items of personal identification required to transmit information to you via email. Although PWS has taken steps to encrypt or password-protect that information, PWS cannot be responsible for the actions of third party sites whose services we require to communicate, including host servers, email providers, and similar organizations. PWS cannot ensure the security of the information you transmit to us. Accordingly, PWS encourages you to take every available precaution to protect your personal information when you are on the Internet. You should take steps to safeguard your password, including, without limitation, not writing down your password, not sharing your password with anyone, changing your password often and using a combination of letters and numbers for your password.
9. Questions or Concerns. If you have questions or concerns about our collection, use, or disclosure of your personal information, please e-mail us at email@example.com or call us at 888-547-8797.